Front Page


Staff

Editor: Veronica Pierce
OpEd: Dan Schrimpsher
Reporter: Dan Schrimpsher
Finance: Veronica Pierce
Contact Us Alternative Contact
space (spās) n. 1. space beyond the atmosphere of the earth.

prag·ma·tism (prgm-tzm) n. A way of approaching situations or solving problems that emphasizes practical applications and consequences.

Monday, May 02, 2005

ISDC 2005 Paper

Hey I got a mention in Bill White's ISDC 2005 Paper, A media strategy to induce robust marketing of the VSE (PDF)

Mr White is discussing how NASA could use pop-culture media to lobby the Vision for Space Exploration. It is pretty good, so take a look. He linked my post on NASA in Prime Time, so if you didn't get a chance, take a look.

As my humble work was included, I am making a point to review some of the papers at the ISDC 2005 conference. I will post reviews of anything interesting tomorrow.

No comments: