- Tom Delay, Adam Schiff, & Bill Nelson discuss space policy.
- Japan may end its ban on military space assets, such as reconnaissance satellites.
- The Russian Soyuz is ready to go to the ISS.
- The FaclonSAT-2 launched atop the ill-fated Falcon-I wasn't destroyed, but it isn't going back up either.
- SpaceDev continues to make money.
- NASA has moved ~$1 Billion dollars from technology research into CEV development. Some of those technologies (such as making oxygen from lunar soil) are part of the Centennial prize program.
- More info on who is signed up for Virgin Galactic's first round of flights.
- Photos of the total solar eclipse this morning.
1. space beyond the atmosphere of the earth.
prag·ma·tism (prgm-tzm) n. A way of approaching situations or solving problems that emphasizes practical applications and consequences.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Posted by Dan Schrimpsher at 9:23 AM