- SPACEHAB announced it has submitted a proposal for COTS with MDA and Ball Aerospace using their Apex module spacecraft design.
- In New Mexico (interesting state, isn't it?), the Space Technology and Applications International Forum is holding a conference on new and exotic propulsion techniques, like warp drive and worm holes.
- Pulsar has comments on the Dragon from SpaceX and the space issue of Business 2.0.
- An article on space tourism and safety.
- The Southwest spaceport environmental impact statement.
- Jon Goff also comments on Dragon.
- Info on the Rockplanet/Kistler merger.
- More comments on the Singapore spaceport.
- Some info on SpaceShip2 and WK2
- Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX) wants NASA to "to work with her "to be creative" in finding outside sources of money to support ISS research." I would say the golf thing is a good start.
1. space beyond the atmosphere of the earth.
prag·ma·tism (prgm-tzm) n. A way of approaching situations or solving problems that emphasizes practical applications and consequences.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Posted by Dan Schrimpsher at 7:56 AM