- US Space News is reporting that the SRB is going back to 4 segments. There is apparently some back and forth on different designs and ideas at NASA about this. Well see what comes out of it.
- California is looking at giving Mojave Spaceport $11 Million for a "passenger terminal to house training facilities and other customer amenities for commercial spaceflight operations."
- Business Online has a nice article on the private space race.
- China is claiming they are going start a manned moon landing test and a joint lunar base construction program beginning 2017.
- This week in The Space Review…
Proposed Spaceport at the UAE