- China and the US are talking about space cooperation. Mark Whittington is glad it is just talk.
- Michael Belfiore is doing a piece on Rocketplane-Kistler for Popular Science. He has some of his experiences in Oklahoma with RK and future #1 passenger Reda Anderson on his blog.
- Life on Mars is most possible during the first, wettest geological age.
- Emily Lakdawalla, of the Planetary Society, has a report from Mars Exploration Program Analysis Group, or MEPAG. This meeting has only recently opened its doors to the public.
- General Pete Worden (retired), of Clementine and DC-X fame, is going to be the next Director of the ARC.
- Florida Today wants the state to put $500 million into a space fund.
- The Luna Regolith challenge is getting a good response.
- The Space Island Group is in the press.
- An interview with Michael Mealling of Masten Spaced Systems about their $99 can-sat program.
Reda Anderson, 66, Rocketplane-Kislter's first passenger