- Northrop Grumman is proposing a fast response launch system for the USAF.
- Zero-G has an agreement with NASA to use the space shuttle runway.
- JP Aerospace is selling ads in space.
- The 22nd National Space Symposium has decided we need humans and robots. Oh, that its. Way to go guys, wish we had thought of that before.
- Virgin Galactic's April Newsletter is out. They have a skill game as well.
- Lloyds of London is in talks with Virgin about insuring suborbital spaceflight.
- The New Mexico Spaceport has broken ground and hopes for launches this fall. Here is the offical state site.
- Spaceport Sheboygan continues to move forward.
- Congressmen in Colorado are worried about space competition and what will happen when Bush leaves office. I have had that worry myself.
1. space beyond the atmosphere of the earth.
prag·ma·tism (prgm-tzm) n. A way of approaching situations or solving problems that emphasizes practical applications and consequences.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Posted by Dan Schrimpsher at 10:18 AM