- Irvin Aerospace has been awarded a contract to develop an airbag system for space capsules from NASA Langley.
- NASA has seven Explorer School teachers studying extreme life in Atacama desert in Chile.
- An article on adaptation to microgravity.
- A Santa Ana firm gets NASA's landing system contract.
Private Space News
- Astro Research is starting a personal satellite and launch service. MySat-1, developed by Astro, is avalible for 100 million yen (~$875,000 US).
- Sea Launch will be launch Boeing's Thuraya-3 rockets into GTO next January.
- Whil Whitehorn gave some more info on SpaceShip2.
- More on spaceport Singapore and New Mexico's Spaceport.
International Space News