- NASA has awarded the contract for the J-2X engines to Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne, Inc. of Canoga Park, Calif. The contract is worth $50 million.
- Is the shuttle really safe yet? I doubt it.
- Update on the Senate hearing for NASA today.
- Mike Griffin welcomes the Russians to future space missions.
- An article on the Mars Science Lab.
New Space News
- Bigelow's Orbital test flight has been delayed to at least July. “We have just been informed that there will be a three- to four-week delay of our first launch,” Chris Reed, publicist for the Las Vegas-based company, said in an e-mail advisory. “We are told that if there are no other delays, our new launch time frame will be between July 4th and July 14th.”
- The Lunar Lander challenge has been postponed due to the rules not being finalized.
- Lucky Bastards get to pilot spaceship2.
- NSS's Space Blitz is in Washington.
- Carmack updates the Armadillo status.
International Space News
- China is reportedly working aggressively on anti-satellite weapons.
- New kinds of planets (or moons?)