- NASA has a GeneBox experiment on Genesis I to test the effects of weightlessness on cells.
- Space Cynic doesn't think NASA buying seats on a rocket is a good idea.
- Chairforce Engineer has an alternative to the current Ares I return to the Moon plan.
- NASA is kicking up the Atlantis Flight for August.
- New Mexico has named it's spaceport SpacePort America.
- A Video on using space as advertising.
- NPR report on Bigelow's Genesis I.
- A report on the seemingly invincible Spirit and Opportunity.
- Virgin Galactic plans to fly passengers by 2008.
1. space beyond the atmosphere of the earth.
prag·ma·tism (prgm-tzm) n. A way of approaching situations or solving problems that emphasizes practical applications and consequences.
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Posted by Dan Schrimpsher at 9:37 AM