- Today is Apollo Day number 37 and the anniversary of the first Viking probe on Mars.
- China is planning deep space robotic exploration in the next five years. They are shooting for the Sun in 2012.
- SpaceX problem was with an aluminum nut on the fuel line.
- Astrobiology.net is up and running.
- For all of you (like me) who can't be in Vegas, the New Space Conference is going on as we speak.
- Integrated Powerhead Demonstration, or IPD has reached mainstage.
- Buzz Aldrin says we should reach the moon.
- What's going on a the Haughton-Mars Project Research Station.
1. space beyond the atmosphere of the earth.
prag·ma·tism (prgm-tzm) n. A way of approaching situations or solving problems that emphasizes practical applications and consequences.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Posted by Dan Schrimpsher at 10:10 AM