- Jeff Foust writes about how to reform NASA in Seed Magazine.
- By changing some alloys and packing it down, NASA has shrunk the CEV with losing capacity.
- Blue Origin, the company started by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, is building a suborbital spaceport on his ranch is western Texas. Everything looks good so far.
- So Titan does have hydrocarbon lakes. I thought so.
- Sex in Space?
- The Air Venture museum has cloned SpaceShipOne.
- Alan Boyle has a write up on the state of COTS.
1. space beyond the atmosphere of the earth.
prag·ma·tism (prgm-tzm) n. A way of approaching situations or solving problems that emphasizes practical applications and consequences.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Posted by Dan Schrimpsher at 7:20 AM