Russia wants to contribute technology to the NASA's 2024 Moon Base plan. Probably because they don’t' have any money. Hmm, Russia seems to covering all their bases, since they have agreements with the ESA and China. Whoever gets to space, Russia wants to be there.
Shuttle Launch has been postponed until Saturday.
What the Washington Post thinks of NASA's Plan to build a Moon Base. They got this about the plan right for sure,
one that has ardent supporters and vocal detractors. But to a degree generally unappreciated by the public
- Brian Szabelski is cautiously in favor of NASA's plan.
- I can't tell if Ton Teepen is for it or not?
- In Rochester they like the international spin on the Moon Base.
- And in Virginia they are praising the visionaries at NASA.
- Arizona will wait for the price tag.
- And Macon, GA hopes for a hopeful return to 1960's optimism in the space program.
Everyone continues to worry about where new scientists and engineers are coming from.