- Get the best view of the Space Shuttle Discovery, on Saturday July 1st as NASA suggests off-site viewing sites for launch
- SETS-121 Astronaut Crew Arrive at NASA Spaceport
- Boeing launched it first Delta IV from the west coast for the NRO.
- The countdown has begun for STS-121. The are weather issues, though.
- The House rejected the cuts to the VSE.
- STS-121 flight plans.
- t/Space announced the additions to their team: " Ball Aerospace will design and produce the avionics for the space vehicle. Near Earth LLC has been engaged as the company's investment banker. In addition, Lon Levin, the cofounder of XM Satellite Radio, has joined senior management to focus on capital and corporate strategies. "
- A fight broke out between two women at a presentation for NASA by Jim Benson of Spacedev. All that aside he has somprettyty optimistic views on space tourism. ""I believe the cost (for a suborbital trip) will be down to $50,000, maybe as low as $15,000, in seven to 10 years," Benson told the NASA crowd."
- China shows off their Space Command Center.