Front Page


Staff

Editor: Veronica Pierce
OpEd: Dan Schrimpsher
Reporter: Dan Schrimpsher
Finance: Veronica Pierce
Contact Us Alternative Contact
space (spās) n. 1. space beyond the atmosphere of the earth.

prag·ma·tism (prgm-tzm) n. A way of approaching situations or solving problems that emphasizes practical applications and consequences.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Top 25 Sci-Fi Movies

Robot Guy has his list of to 25 Movies so I am jumping on the bandwagon with both feet.
BTW: I am using my own definition of what makes Sci-Fi and what makes a movie, if you don't agree with it, it's my show, my rules.

1. Serenity (was there any doubt)
2. The Fifth Element
3. Matrix (on the 1st one)
4. I-Robot
5. Treasure Planet
6. Star Trek First Contact
7. Battlestar Galactica the Mini Series (I count it as a movie)
8. Return of the Jedi
9. Back to the Future
10. Star Wars
11. Back to the Future III
12. Empire Strikes Back
13. Back to the Future II
14. Star Trek Insurrection
15. Star Trek Generations
16. Star Trek Nemesis
17. X-Men
18. Star Trek IV
19. X-Men II
20. Men in Black
21. Star Trek VI (Shields, I said Shields!)
22. The Last Star Fighter
23. Star Trek III
24. Star Trek II
25. Star Trek V

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Star Trek Nemesis? What is this, a list of the Top 25 WORST scifi movies?

Dan Schrimpsher said...

Any movie with Data and Beverly Crusher is going to be in my top 25. Like I said, it's my show.

Ed said...

mmm, Beverly Crusher....

I decided to run a poll to come up with the top sci-fi movies. The early version of the poll which went up on Saturday morning has been replaced today with a more logical, easier to use version. There is a list of 134 movies there, just pick up to 25 of your favorites. And yes, Nemesis is there. Then again, so is Cyborg.